You only see what they want you to see, remember that.
I took a shit in my grandma’s cat’s litterbox when I was like 13 and my whole family was wilding out trying to figure out why the cat took such a huge dump. Then they took her to the vet and we found out she has feline HIV so in a way, I helped her.
this story was wild from start to finish
I want to grow up not because i hate my parents or want to get out of home but because i want the freedom to do tiny things like decided what furniture goes in my house and what colour the walls are and if i should go out at night rather than stay in doing work for once I want to decide what music to play in my own home while im cooking or cleaning and how loud it is. I want to experience the world without a barrier and to be able to express who i am through the little details.
college; the musical
featuring such hits as:
- the fuck do you mean this textbook is $250
- why am i the only one in the group doing the assignment
- final exams more like no
- how did my gpa get so low
- this ta really needs to stop
- i’m never going to finish this 7,000 word essay by tomorrow
- how did my gpa get so high (reprise)